We bring your strategy from concept to implementation
We build realistic implementation roadmaps that make sure your investments yield results consistent with your strategic goals.
Strategies are only good if they can be implemented well. We make sure the business goals you define at the highest level can be translated into realistic initiatives.
What we focus on:
- Reducing operating costs
- Increasing product margins
- Reducing cost of quality
- Reducing days sales outstanding (DSO)
- Improve value of investments / return on capital
- Reducing inventory costs
- Building scalable platforms to support your growth
- Perform M&A due diligence and integration
- Better strategy execution from your staff
- Aligning your technology to your strategic goals
- Targeted automation to improve efficiencies
- Improving sourcing effectiveness and cost
Our results include:
- Worked with a Fortune 500 manufacturer's executive team to turn their overall strategic plan into an executable list of projects. Defined, scoped, estimated, and executed a roadmap of business process, technology, and talent projects to achieve $55M+ in benefits at a 14% IRR.
- Conceived and planned a set of global transformation projects to enable continued profitable growth for a Fortune 500 biotech. Led global, distributed team to implement new business processes and systems in 16 countries to drive global process consistency, management transparency, and new reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Developed transformation plan for a global R&D company to redefine core business processes and systems including procurement, project management, and finance. The plan would improve management's visibility into their operations, reduce costs through process efficiencies, and provide a scalable foundation for faster innovation.
M&A integrations and divestitures
- Planned and executed the backoffice consolidation of two concurrent acquisitions for an information services company
- Led customer-facing process, systems, and talent integration for the merger of two Fortune 500 high-tech manufacturers. Included process rationalization, system consolidation, data management, and support operations.
- Developed strategic vision for the IT and backoffice divestiture of a Fortune 500 publishing company