We blend process improvement and technology strategy to execute and sustain excellence.
We believe no process or system should stand on its own and all transformation projects should be executed to achieve specific business objectives.
- Develop strategic improvement/technology roadmaps
- Process visioning and mapping
- System selection (ERP, CRM, finance, analytics, etc.)
- Business cases
- Manage enterprise software implementations
- Prepare your people for major process and system changes
- Custom software development and integration
- Project planning and budgeting
- Process and system design
- Project management
- Evaluate and improve enterprise software operations (portfolio management, configuration management, support, enhancements, etc.)
Our results include
Performed system selections for multiple software packages for a multi-location hotel chain. Systems included CRM, revenue management, property management, and guest engagement. Selected implementation partners and oversaw implementation, integration, stabilization, and continuous improvement programs. Successfully transitioned all to production owners.
Implemented end-to-end process and systems transformation for a Fortune 500 manufacturer. Scope included project management, backoffice finance, manufacturing, customer ordering, and procurement systems. Full end-to-end implementation, change management, and support.
Built brand new centralized strategic sourcing and procurement organization for a Fortune 100 financial services company. Centralized national purchasing of indirect goods and services with a goal of saving $100+M in spend. Scope included sourcing and qualification processes, supplier onboarding and management, purchasing, and payables processes. End-to-end implementation, operating model development, electronic supplier catalog enablement, and change management for 25,000+ users.
Designed and implemented national stores management platform for a top quick-service restaurant franchiser. Scope included franchise management, contracts, asset management, purchasing, and backoffice finance. Executed training and change management program for territory managers
Our process expertise includes
- Backoffice Finance: Accounting, financial reporting, financial dashboards, receivables, payables, fixed asset management, tax
- Sales and Ordering: Quoting, order management, customer data management, product catalogs, CRM
- Sourcing and Procurement: Sourcing, RFPs, supplier lifecycle management, purchasing (direct, indirect, services)
- Manufacturing: Inventory management, demand planning, warehouse management, engineering, product lifecycle management
- Projects: Project accounting, project management
Our system expertise includes
- Master data management
- Approval engines
- Help desk management
- Custom applications and databases
- Complex integrations
- Collaboration software
- Cloud and SaaS delivery models
- Revenue management
- Enterprise content management
- HR and Time & Expense
We provide independent advice
We work with multiple software vendors and system integrators and maintain a large network of service providers in our area. We want to find the right fit for your business, not push specific products or vendors. We do not accept commissions or fees from vendors and products we recommend which allows us to focus only on the best solutions for our clients.
We have managed multi-million dollar programs for some of the largest companies in the world. Our project managers use market-leading methodologies, focus on developing your team members, and can achieve your budgetary requirements. They are available on either a full or part-time basis.